Associate – Technology
Are you a tech savant who has always wondered how you could contribute to conserving wildlife and wild
places? Well, here’s an opportunity for a collaboration we’re looking forward to with someone like you!
The Associate – Technology plays a key role in supporting Technology needs at the Centre for
Wildlife Studies (CWS). The position engages with CWS staff to support various tech projects
and IT developments that are happening at the Centre for Wildlife Studies. The role is
line-managed by the senior team at CWS. The position requires constant interactions with the
various other teams at CWS. This is a desk-based position, based out of our Bangalore office.
● Support, manage and enhance Wild Connect Platform and other IT projects at CWS.
● Manage various websites and make sure they are up and running.
● Make updates on the websites.
● Manage our software purchases
● Assist in basic software development/coding
● Coordinate with teams and assist with all tech related issues
● Managing IT resources such as cloud platforms and storage (NAS).
● He/She will also be trained on Wild Connect and will be our in-house person for training and
support for other team
● Hands-on experience in developing and managing web applications with preferred
experience in developing MERN Stack applications.
● Ability to learn new coding platforms, languages as per the need
● Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Engineering, IT, Computer applications or
similar field is must.
● Master’s degree would be a plus
● Good spoken and written English communication skills.
● Participate in internal meetings and communications.
7-9 LPA , depending on the work experience.
For a review of application, please submit the following:
- Curriculum Vitae
- IT/Software projects completed/involved in
- Names and details of three references
- Apply using the given link: https://bit.ly/cwsassociate-tech