Seeking Opportunities in tech / developer

I am Anand Biniya, a 24-year-old individual based in Bangalore. My journey began in a shelter home, where I spent a significant part of my childhood. Growing up in such circumstances was tough, and I had to take up odd jobs like waiting tables and working as a tele-marketer just to make ends meet.

However, amidst the difficulties, I always knew I wanted to study further. It was during this challenging period that I was fortunate enough to cross paths with the founders of an NGO who saw my potential and believed in me. They extended their support and guidance, giving me the opportunity to complete my 12th standard. I then joined Masai School, a renowned institution that specializes in teaching coding skills.

Joining Masai School was a turning point in my life. They provided me with exposure to coding and helped expand my knowledge.

As an assignment for Tech4Good, I created a website using WordPress for Inrem Foundation. Sharing the video of the website and the files for reference.

I am looking out for opportunities where I can improve my coding skills, work alongside a talented team and continue to grow in the field of frontend development. I would be immensely grateful for any help extended towards this.

Thank you for taking the time to listen to my story, and I eagerly await guidance or assistance.

Sincerely,

Anand Biniya

1 Like

Hi Anand,

Welcome to the forum :tada:! Thank you for introducing yourself :slightly_smiling_face:.
We have recognized your technical skills through a small assignment in WordPress and have realized that you possess a strong skill set. Your abilities make you well equipped to contribute to various technology deliveries in the social sector.

We can introduce you to some of our partner organizations that are in need of tech volunteers. We will confirm with them and keep you informed. Thank you for reaching out to us, it has been a pleasure working with you. Best of luck with your future! :heart:

Regards,
Jinso

Thank you so much Jinso.

Thanks Anand for sharing warmly and freely. And welcome to the forum. Was lovely speaking to you and learning about your interest in tech and your journey so far. Looking forward to meeting you in person this week and learn more and make the connections. Take care and see you soon.

Thank you so much sir. Looking forward to meet you in person this week.

Dear Anand,

Was wonderful meeting you. Welcome on board as an Intern with our team.

Over the next 45 days, our fellows & I will work closely with you to help build capacity on tools, methods and also build connections and mentors for you. As we go through this journey, we will be able to find the right fit/position for you.

Very excited to be part of your tech for social impact journey. Thank you @JinsoRaj @Aysha for your support and guidance.

Welcome to the team, @Anand
I look forward to working with you!

Thank you so much sir. Looking forward to working with you.

Thank you @Aysha. Looking forward working with you.