Tech4good Colleague supported by FOSS United completed the course on Graduate Certificate in Public Policy (Technology and Policy)

:star2: Calling all aspiring policy-makers and tech enthusiasts! :sparkles:

Exciting news! I am thrilled to share that one of our tech4good colleagues has successfully completed the prestigious Takshashila Institution’s Course on Graduate Certificate in Public Policy (Technology and Policy). :mortar_board::briefcase: This was supported by FOSS United Technology+Policy course scholarship for FOSS devs - Policy - FOSS United

Join me in congratulating them on this remarkable achievement and applaud their dedication to making a difference in the realm of public policy and technology. :raised_hands:

The Takshashila Institution’s Course on Graduate Certificate in Public Policy (Technology and Policy) offers a transformative learning experience that explores the intricate relationship between technology, economy, society, and governance. Through this course, our colleague has gained a comprehensive understanding of key concepts and frameworks that are essential for navigating the complex landscape of policy-making in the digital age.

Their journey through this course has been nothing short of extraordinary, opening their eyes to the profound impact of technology on policy and society. The valuable insights and perspectives they have gained are invaluable assets that will undoubtedly shape their future endeavors.

I wholeheartedly recommend this course to anyone passionate about carving a path in public policy, especially within the realm of technology. By enrolling in this program, you will not only acquire a solid foundation in policy analysis and decision-making but also join a vibrant community of changemakers and thought leaders.

The Takshashila Institution’s extensive alumni network, comprising over 4000 accomplished individuals, serves as an invaluable resource for networking, collaboration, and professional growth. Together, we can create a powerful force for positive change in the world.

If you or someone you know is considering a career in public policy, technology policy, or a related field, I strongly encourage you to explore this exceptional opportunity. The journey towards becoming a catalyst for meaningful transformation starts here.

Don’t miss out on this life-changing experience! Visit [Course Website] to learn more about the Takshashila Institution’s Course on Graduate Certificate in Public Policy (Technology and Policy) and embark on a rewarding path towards shaping the future of policy and technology.

Let’s empower ourselves and be the change we wish to see in the world. Together, we can build a brighter future! :earth_africa::bulb:

Here is some goodies that he got from The Takshashila Institution

#TakshashilaInstitution #PublicPolicy #TechnologyPolicy #CareerOpportunity #LifelongLearning #Changemakers #AlumniNetwork

3 Likes

@arunabha congrats! Great work!

Congratulations @arunabha Sir

1 Like

Congrats Arunabha!!! Such a fine achievement indeed!

1 Like

Congratulations Arunabha!

1 Like

Congratulations Arunabha :tada:

1 Like