Job Title: Fundraising Intern
Organisation: Citizen Digital Foundation
Duration: 2-3 months
Citizen Digital Foundation is a non-profit organisation dedicated to fostering safe and responsible technology for all, and responsible tech innovation. We believe that everyone has the right to understand and use technology safely and responsibly, and we are working hard to make this a reality.
As a Fundraising Intern, you will play a critical role in supporting our mission by helping us raise funds to continue our work. You will work closely with our team to identify and engage with potential donors, and help us reach our fundraising goals.
· Engage with potential donors and supporters to promote our cause and raise funds.
· Offer free solution sessions on our information literacy platform, Litt, to help end-users understand and use technology safely.
· Devise and drive creative methods and channels to implement fundraising strategies.
· Keep accurate records of donations and share insights in weekly meetings.
· Graduate, or enrolled in an undergraduate degree.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Passion for social-sector work, and making a difference in the community.
· A stipend that is a percentage of the funds raised.
· A certificate upon completion of the project.
· The opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field of social fundraising.
· The freedom to decide the channels and creative methods you want to employ to find prospective donors.
If you are passionate about how technology impact our lives, and want to make a difference in the lives of end-users, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
How to apply:
To apply, please mail your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com