Does watching amazing visual & audio stories make you happy? Are you also obsessed with creating digital stories to share ideas? We are looking to add a creative Digital Storyteller to join our team. As part of a team of problem solvers who work on complex challenges faced by vulnerable communities, you will play a critical role in helping us communicate what we do to the world.
- Ideate, create and edit content that includes, but is not limited to images, podcasts, and videos.
- Collaborate with different teams to identify content needs and strategize effective storytelling solutions.
- Maintain a library of digital assets, including photos, videos, graphics, and design files.
- Experience of 2-3 years in digital storytelling, with a strong portfolio showcasing your work.
- Knowledge of multimedia production techniques, including photography, audio recording, and video editing.
- Familiarity with image, audio and video editing software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Audacity, Adobe Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve or similar tools.
- Strong creative and visual storytelling skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000 per month
How to Apply:
Apply below with your resume, a portfolio with your best work in each format (images/posters | podcast or audio | videos), and we would love a note from you on why you find this role exciting to apply for.
Aikyam Fellows is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity in our workforce. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.