Website for Law Foundation

Hello,

I want to create a website for my organization which could be accessible on every type of devices. I do have my content. Kindly Help @Swapnildhwani @Lily

Thank You

2 Likes

Thanks Shubhendhu for reaching out.

@arunabha will be in touch with you regarding the content and templates and post that Tech4Good Fellows @Lily @Megha-Jibhakate will be able to set it up for you.

Sure, I will do and thank you for approaching me.

Thank You.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I am writing to express my heartfelt appreciation for your organization’s collaboration and support during your Law Foundation website development project. Thanks to your team’s support and collaboration, we are able to complete the project successfully and meet all of our goals.

With the successful completion of the project, we are now closing this project. However, I hope that our collaboration will continue in the future.

Once again, I would like to extend my sincerest thanks to you and your team for the excellent work and dedication demonstrated during this project.

1 Like

Thank you Lily ji,

You have worked par excellence on this project and I am really thankful to you as well as Tech4Good who have been doing such a wonderful job of helping non-governmental organizations like us.

Once again I am really thankful for all your support and patience to bear with us throughout the project from day 1.

Thanks alot.
Shubhendu.

3 Likes

Great work Lily. I had seen Law foundation site earlier and now seeing it now. It is great transformation and looks so impactful.

2 Likes

Thank you very much @rohitsharma for the appreciation.

Thank you very much Sir @Shubhendu