Bastar SE Bazar Tak needs help with website

Dear Sir/Madam,
Greetings!!
This is Satendra from Bastar SE Bazar Tak, based at Uttar Bastar, Chhattisgarh. I need a quick help to document the work for the team, creating our social enterprise website to a free hosting site. So, I can reduce the costs. I have the design and the content for our website. Please support us.

Thank you,
Satendra

Thank you Satendra - we will reach out to you shortly

@JinsoRaj @Lily @Megha-Jibhakate

Sure Arunabha!

Hi Satendra,

As we discussed during the call, we will proceed with the template you selected. You can share the website contents and assets with our team, and we will promptly develop a v1 prototype of your website as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Jinso Raj

Hello Satendra,

We wanted to take a moment to say thank you for choosing our team to create your website, Bastar se Bazar Tak. It has been an amazing opportunity for us, and we are truly grateful for the chance to work with you and deliver something exceptional.

Throughout the project, we used fantastic tools like Tailwind CSS and Github. We are proud to have hosted your website on GitHub Pages for free. These tools played an important role in designing your website and making it look impressive.

WeтАЩve used advanced tools to compress images for your website, optimizing their size without compromising quality. This speeds up loading times, improving the browsing experience for your visitors and maximizing your websiteтАЩs overall performance.

Thank you once more, and we sincerely hope that you are happy with the final result.

Warm regards,
Megha

Good evening!
Thanks, Megha!
Bravo to Anurabha and Tech4Good team. It looks great. My stakeholders are impressed already and no wonder it will lift our professional image!
Thank you so much team for wonderful design and content creation with commitment.

With gratitude,
Satendra Singh
Bastar SE Bazar Tak
Uttar Bastar Kanker, Chhattisgarh
Email: bastar44@outlook.com
Web: www.forestnaturals.social
Mob: +91 9604 44 44496

1 Like