Website Support for Zenith Society for Socio-legal Empowerment working on grassroots & sociolegal empowerment for marginalised communities, rural and urban youth

Team,

I work with Zenith Society for Socio-legal Empowerment in M.P I need help in creating my website to a free hosting site so I can reduce costs. I have the design and the content for my website.

Zenith Society for Socio Legal Empowerment is a youth-led organisation based in Shivpuri, Madhya Pradesh, working on grassroots and sociolegal empowerment for marginalised communities, rural and urban youth. They provide perspectives resources, and training of skills and tools of the law to tribal, Dalit and marginalised communities to empower them to identify and voice their struggles so they can work towards change for a more just and dignified life for themselves.Their work includes conducting educational training programmes in villages with panchayats and communities to build social movements for effective change making. They have begun an Access to Justice programme in Madhya Pradesh since 2018. Their most central work is to create a scalable model of legal clinics for communities, by engaging law students from legal aid cells as volunteers to decode local issues and communicate with stakeholders and communities to ensure rights are honoured.

thanks @JinsoRaj @Megha-Jibhakate @Lily

Sure, Will do and thank you for approaching us.

1 Like

We have completed the first version of your website based on your input. We will continue to update it as soon as you provide additional content. Thank you!